SLACKER!

Yep...that's me lately. I haven't been to Crossfit in a week and haven't done powerlifting since Monday. Now -- I was out of town from Wednesday to today - but I can't use that as an excuse. Not like I couldn't have done a quick workout in the gym at the hotel I was at.

I find I have a really hard time when I don't have that "appointment" set to work out. And when I set it myself, I always cheat. That's why Crossfit has been so good with me...I go to class at a certain time and don't slack on that. Before I found Crossfit I was only going to my powerlifting training appointments 2 times a week! I had joined 24 hour in the hopes of getting in a couple other times a week...and that happened for maybe 1 month. With Crossfit I have been pretty consistent (except when I am out of town!) and it has been an amazing journey so far. I already feel that the weaknesses that I had in my powerlifting are starting to be corrected (i.e. mid-line strength) and am so incredibly excited to compete on December 6th because I want to measure that improvement. All I got to say is...thank goodness for Crossfit Omaha! I might actually place in the top 5 this year at Nationals if I keep working my ass off like this. But I do have to stop the appointment excuse and just get to it....

0 comments: