Teaching

Couldn't help but post this link ---- given my new chosen profession (or what will be in one year):

http://thedreamteacher.blogspot.com/2009/03/speaking-out-for-teaching.html

She nailed every reason why I want to become a teacher. Except one. I love my chosen subject. I am seriously passionate about languages. Hell, by the time I was 18 I had studied French, Spanish, German and Italian. Even went to night school at the local community college for my Spanish classes because I thought the Spanish classes in high school were too slow. Really. I was such a nerd about languages. Still am I guess.

2 comments:

  • Might have to pull out my French text book from college and relearn some stuff so I can try it on you and Fab. I am sure my accent is horrible but I to am a bit of a language nerd, still have my text books from language classes and look at them periodically. What...No post on more butt cramps?

  • OOOOooooo yes you should! et t'inquiete pas, je peux parler lentement :) Fab, on the other hand, talks fast. Ha...as for the butt cramps, doing okay even after that workout on Tuesday - however, my LEGS ARE FRIED. So much so that I am taking the elevator at work.