1 more day

WHEW!!! This morning I woke up and was 150.8# -- I am blow away by my weight progression this week. I started on Monday at 155, Tuesday 153.6, Wednesday 152.6, Thursday 151.8, Friday 150.8. I am positive to be able to make 67.5kg (148.8#) tomorrow morning. Funny thing is, I ATE! Really! I cut out the carbs - refined ones anyway. I still ate a ton of veggies and fruit on Mon - Wed in the morning. I also haven't yet started to truly dehydrate. Doing that today. What I did do is eat a lot of clean protein, veggies and drank tea/water. I used to do around 2 sodas a day, so cutting that out I am sure has helped. Has it been hard? Yep. I can't wait to add back in the fruit for my sweet tooth. I have been chewing gum instead! :) But I am gonna roll with the changes. Keep it up after the competition. I hate cutting weight, so there is an incentive! :)

0 comments: