Blessed


I know this might be a bit early...since we still have another 1.5 weeks left in 2008, but I can't help but think about how blessed I have been in 2008.

Some of my blessings have been:
-Morgan McKenna Erb born March 12, 2008 (my baby niece)
-Buying my first house!
-Obama - nuff said
-Meeting new friends: Lori, Cari, Sarah, CF Omaha friends...
-Reconnecting with old friends: Amanda, Megan, Joel, Chris...
-Living it up with all my friends! My motto surely has been: Life is too short to stay home! :o)
-Getting fit as f*ck with Crossfit Omaha! (well, I am not quite there, but at least on that road!)
-Having my little sis move back to Omaha - so awesome to have her here!
-My family -- amazing in every aspect

When I reflect, I am sure that I am missing people or forgetting about certain moments. But I can say without a doubt that 2008 has been an amazing year. Here's to 2009 being even better!!!

0 comments: