Transformation


SESA WO SUBAN

"Change or transform your character "

symbol of life transformation

This symbol combines two separate adinkra symbols, the "Morning Star" which can mean a new start to the day, placed inside the wheel, representing rotation or independent movement.
This is one of the Adinkra symbols that I have tattooed on my spine. Funny, it is right in the middle of the seven symbols. I am a person that is constantly "transforming." I am never satisfied with what I have because I always feel that there is something else out there that is better. Now this doesn't mean that I am not grateful with what I currently have -- I have an amazing life, with wonderful friends & family -- but rather that I am a person in constant state of change with a huge amount of ambition bubbling around her.

0 comments: