Friday/Saturday 19th/20th

Been a little late in posting - sorry.
Here's what happened on Friday:
Benching - a lot of benching. I think that I did 5x5 up to 125lbs index finger on the ring - 5x5 close grip to 120? - and then 5x5 wide grip...not sure there of what I ended with. I am posting at work (shhhhh don't tell!)...so I don't have my book with me. Honestly, my bench feels strong. One thing that I am noticing is the ability to grind it out. Before, I honestly couldn't...now I can. Must be those pushups and pullups...
And on Saturday:
I woke up - was going to go to the 9am Crossfit class...laid in bed. 9:20 rolled around, and I still didn't want to go for the 10am class. Then I got my butt out of bed and went. As an aside, my abs were still incredibly sore from Wednesday's abs from hell workout. I have never had cramping in my abs before...another new experience thanks to CF! Ha....So, I did end up getting to the 10am. And walking in, see everyone at the end of their workout in the 9am class...it was amazing. there were at least 15 people -- and when time was called they all were on the floor. This is why I love Crossfit. Hopefully they'll post some pics of it on the site soon...
Chief'ette'
4 rounds with 1 minute rest in between
As many rounds as possible in 4 minutes of:
2 dumbbell hang snatch (25#) each arm
6 burpees
9 deadlifts (85#)

I did 1st: 3 rounds + 2 Burpee / 2nd: 2 rounds + 6 deadlifts / 3rd: 2 rounds / 4th: 2 rounds + 2 burpees.

Hardest was the burpees. I was able to quickly grind out the deadlifts - as 85# isn't much for me. But those dang burpees. As a positive, I think I am getting better at them!

0 comments: